Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cherrys and strawberries by Paula and Noelia

             
 CHERRIES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

My name is Paula, and I think that with these you know that my favourite fruit are the cherries.
Did  you know that the cherries are very good for as?
They have vitamin C,B1,B2,B6, E and A in penty.
They are good for the liver,for the diabetes,it helps the skin .
It is good for the shigt, hair and the teeth too.
I think that these is my  favourite fruit,because is delicious.
I think is a pity that the temporade of cherries is only in summer and spring,
because      ............    they are delicious.

             
                                 by Paula


Today is San Valentin Day,so 
happy San Valentin Day;I wish you that your love, love you too.



 

My favourite fruit are the strawberys.I think that the strawberies are bery cute and they are so delicious.
The strawberies are very good for the brain, and they do that the losey of the memory
it do it more slowy.They protec the stomach of the alchool.
 I think that they rae delicious.

                                                  by Noelia.